Wideband Cat 5e Patch Leads Unshielded UTP (Pack of 5)22/02/2019
Warren & Brown CAT6A cable, U/FTP LAN, blue, LSZH, 305m drum21/03/2019
Wideband Cat 6A 10GbE Ultra Thin UTP Snagless Patch Cable Unshielded LSZH (Pack of 5)
$12.40 – $42.90 inc GST
Lightning Fast Shipping
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Extended Customer Service
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
Cat 6A 10GbE Ultra Thin Unshielded UTP Snagless Patch Cable LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) – Sold in Packs of 5
Wideband’s 10 Gigabit Ethernet Ultra Thin Cat 6A unshielded (UTP) patch cables are designed for high density, high performance networks in the data centre or where space, maximum speeds and reliability are required. Our Ultra Thin Cat 6A UTP patch cables meet or exceed Cat 6A specifications including international TIA/EIA standards, IEEE 802.3an, ISO/IEC 11801 and are A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements.
Manufactured using 28AWG twisted pair stranded conductors and gold plated connectors to guarantee maximum performance and to ensure reliable data transmission in the most demanding network environments. Our Ultra Thin Cat 6A cables also feature staggered pin construction and offset twisted pairs to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
For durability and long lasting performance, Comsol Ultra Thin Cat 6A patch cables feature an integrated snagless connector to prevent unwanted cable snags during installation and protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage.
Every individual patch lead is individually tested to ensure quality and performance. These patch leads work with all quality equipment, and extensively tested for compatibility with our range of Cat 6a Patch Panels and Keystone Jacks. These patch cords are also compatible with all industry standard UPS and Networking Devices and will give you repeated trouble free operation.
This range of Cat6a Patch Cords is available in several colours and lengths from 0.3m to 5m from stock.
- Available from stock in 0.3m, 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, and 10m
- Available in various colours – Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow, with new colours coming soon
- Each patch lead is individually QA tested
- Future proof your network cabling infrastructure
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) cable jacket
- 28 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
- Outer Diameter: 3.8mm
- RJ45 connectors with gold plated contacts for superior signal
- Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
- Staggered pin construction to reduce signal interference
- Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
- A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements
- ETL verified to TIA-568C-2.1 Category 6A
- Compliant to ISO/IEC 11801 and IEEE 802.3an standards
- 25 Year Warranty*
We carry a range of colours day to day ex-stock. However for large orders we can arrange any custom colours.
A note about quality: There are a number of online vendors selling cheap, nasty and non-compliant patch cords which are made with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminium). All of our UTP patch leads are made from 100% high quality copper. We do not compromise on quality to bring you the best product at the best price.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 15 cm|
You may also like…
SKU : PPU6A24PRI
inc GSTinc GST
SKU : PD1UH7WCB10P
inc GSTinc GST