Shipping & Delivery
When will my order be shipped?
We pride ourselves on the efficiency of our logistics delivery processes. We endeavour to ship all orders placed by 2.30pm on the same day that goods are or become available.
Standard mode of shipping.
Standard Delivery is by TNT Road Express.
Most orders are dispatched for next working day delivery, however for server and free standing racks along with other large bulky orders it may take 1 – 2 days. WA, Tasmania, NT, and far north Queensland in addition to some Regional areas can take up to 3-5 business days.
TNT Overnight Express, Air Express and other priority services can expedite urgent delivery. If delivery is URGENT contact us and we can make priority arrangements, but please note additional charges will apply.
Comms Direct reserves the right (at our cost), to substitute (at will and without notice), any specified delivery service for any another means of delivery provided always it is considered by us (in our sole discretion) to be the most efficient and expeditious means of effecting delivery of a customer’s order.
Important notes regarding delivery.
- All Standard and Free deliveries are loading dock, or kerbside delivery only.
- You must provide the means to unload items from the delivery vehicle, and to transport the items intra site.
- For small items this can be done by hand, but for bulky and heavy items (over 30kgs) such as mid to large size data racks a forklift may be required.
- Provision of the appropriate resource for safely unloading consignments is your responsibility. If such resources are not available, then you will require a tail lift which is available for a fee.
- In this instance please select TNT Technology Express at Checkout.
- If you select Free Shipping or Road Express and appropriate resources are not made available at time of delivery, you may incur additional charges for any re-delivery or re-direction or for return to our warehouse if delivery cannot be effected.
For all other delivery requirements such as taking goods up stairs, delivery to a specific room within a building, or positioning goods on-site, we can provide pricing for these premium services which if you proceed, will be billed separately.
Please note that data racks come fully assembled and include packaging. Take note of the dimensions of any doorways, corridors or other passages through which a cabinet must pass to reach the installation, transit or storage location as Comms Direct Australia is not responsible for any such issues.
Where do we deliver?
Whether it’s Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Brisbane, Hobart, Darwin, regional areas, or anywhere else across this continent, we deliver Australia Wide. We also deliver select items to NZ, PNG and beyond.
Same day priority Melbourne and Sydney delivery:
We can arrange for same day delivery to the Melbourne Metro area, and for some items to the Sydney Metro area. For Priority Delivery, please call for a quote, as pricing will vary depending on your location and the urgency of the delivery.
A little about the different TNT Services we can arrange:
TNT Road Express
Road Express is TNT’s trusted means of transporting goods, door-to-door, Australia-wide. This is the service we utilise for our Standard Deliveries including free shipping.
- Afternoon pick-up for delivery on a nominated day
- A forklift or loading dock is required for delivery using this service.
- If no forklift or loading dock available AND your order weights more than 30kg, please select TNT Technology Express for tail-lift service.
TNT Overnight Express
When your goods need to be delivered overnight to any location Australia-wide, TNT Overnight Express can help. This premium service will move mountains to move your goods.
- Next business day delivery to all capital cities and major towns (delivery to some regional and remote locations may be 1-2 days)
- Overnight delivery (subject to TNT’s Terms & Conditions) is determined from the date of pick up by TNT, not date of order, noting that goods are dispatched once items for the complete order are available. Please contact us to arrange for part shipments of overnight orders.
TNT Technology Express
Sensitive Express is a premium courier service which is designed for the movement of sensitive and / or high value technology products including those which may require a tail lift.