Processing of this form by us is governed by as relevant and applicable:
FURTHER CONDITIONS OF RETURN POLICY
(a) Returning a Product for Service or Replacement
- An RA (Return Authorization) number must be obtained from us before any goods are returned.
- The RA number must be clearly written on the shipping label and a copy of the original invoice must be supplied when ever possible.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing by us, all warranty returns are on a back to base basis.
- All costs incurred in returning the product to us for repair, replacement or credit are your responsibility. Goods sent receiver pays will be refused.
- All costs incurred in returning the inspected / repaired / replaced product back to you are your responsibility. Once ready, goods will be made available for collection either in person or via your courier. If you wish for us to send the item back to you, you will be advised of the cost in advance, and goods will be dispatched back to you at your risk once payment is received and cleared.
- Goods not collected by you, or goods not having shipping paid for return (once you are advised) will be disposed of after 31 days.
- Warranty on all equipment will be in line with the warranty offered at time of purchase.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all products are suitably packaged in order to prevent damage during return shipping. You must not write on or attach labels to the product being returned.
- We accept no responsibility for goods lost in transit. It is your responsibility to insure them.
- We will not accept goods sent to us as receiver pays or without a clearly marked RA number.
- If an RA number cannot be identified, we will be unable to accept delivery of the returned goods.
- An RA number does not guarantee credit, repair or replacement. It is simply an authorisation to return goods to us for evaluation.
(b) Returning a Product for Credit
- An RA (Return Authorization) number must be obtained from us before any goods are returned
- Products are non-refundable once opened.
- Please check the specifications and compatibility of the goods being ordered to ensure they are what you require as we do not supply goods on a trial basis.
- We are happy to advise on the compatibility or suitability of the equipment being purchased. We cannot, however, guarantee that it will work in your environment and we take no responsibility that it will meet your requirements.
- We do not refund or credit for incorrect choice.
- Items that are being returned for credit MUST be unopened in their original undamaged/unmarked packaging. No credit is available for any shipping paid.
- No goods will be accepted for refund or credit after 10 days from the date of invoice.
(c) General Conditions
- RA’s are valid for 7 days only, any item sent after the seven days will not be accepted by us.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returns that:
- are incomplete or missing parts; or
- are not returned in their original packaging,
- show signs of physical damage to the product or its packaging,
- do not include a valid Return Authorisation Number on the shipping label.
- have an expired Return Authorisation Number.
- are missing a serial number, the the serial number has become illegible.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been “Damaged in Transit” – that is, damaged in transit from us to you – you should:
- refuse to accept delivery of the product,
- direct the courier to “Return goods to sender” and
- notify us immediately
- Certain products (such as end of line run outs) are sold on a “no return” basis. The “no return” basis means that, unless the product is dead on arrival, damaged in transit, incorrectly shipped or otherwise returnable by law, the product will not be accepted for return. The products will be so marked at time of sale.
- Events such as wilful damage, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper installation and/or use, improper storage, cleaning, power related damage, removal of or damage to serial numbers, acts of God or environmental impacts (including but not limited to lightning, flood, earthquake and fire), unauthorised repair or tampering with a product may prevent a product being accepted for return for warranty repair or replacement.
- By issuing a Return Authority we are NOT automatically accepting the item for replacement.
- The returned item will be evaluated both by us, and if necessary the manufacturer to determine whether the product meets the requirements for warranty replacement.
- Acceptance or rejection of a warranty claim is and shall at times remain at our unfettered discretion, and such decisions are final.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the decision and the reason for it.
- You understand that this process can take up to 28 days, although in most instances the process is much faster.