$45.00 inc GST
Part Number: LR1002-1ET
The product is divided into transmitter (LR1002-1ET) and receiver (LR1002-1EC). It is designed to work as a type of converter from RJ45 to BNC port, which supports long range power supply transmission via coaxial cable. It provides one BNC coaxial port and one RJ45 port. The product is equipped with two transmission modes which are 100Mbps and 10Mbps. It can be modified according to the transmission distance.
· Converts between CAT5E/CAT6 and Coaxial Cable Transmission
· Supports IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u standards
· Supports IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at power supply standards
· Port: 1*RJ45 10/100Mbps, 1*BNC
· Supports RG59 coaxial cable: 400m/100Mbps, 1000m/10Mbps
· Supports MDI/MDIX self-adaption
· Supports long range power supply transmission via coaxial cable
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
|Function Port||1*10/100 Mbps Base-TX
|Transmission Bandwidth||RG59 coaxial cable:
|PoE Protocol||IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at|
|Network Standard||IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x|
|Lightning Protection||Common Mode 4KV
Differential Mode 2KV
|Take RG59 as an example (Max. DC resistance < 5.0Ω/100m)|
|LR1002-1ET/LR1002-1EC||Supports with 48V||Supports with 53V|
|Load Capacity (W)||21||25.5|
|Load Capacity (W)||15||24|
|Load Capacity (W)||11||19|
|Load Capacity (W)||9||16|
|Load Capacity (W)||7||13|
|Load Capacity (W)||5||8|
|Load Capacity (W)||4||6|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 7 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.