CDA Cat 6 24 Port Patch Panel Unshielded Pre-Loaded With Keystone Jacks01/11/2018
Wideband Cat 6A 10GbE Ultra Thin UTP Snagless Patch Cable Unshielded LSZH (Pack of 5)23/02/2019
Wideband Cat 5e Patch Leads Unshielded UTP (Pack of 5)
AUD $6.90 – AUD $47.30 inc GST
Lightning Fast Shipping
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Extended Customer Service
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
Cat 5e RJ45 – Network Patch Leads – Sold in Packs of 5
Wideband’s range of RJ45 Cat 5e Patch Leads are designed and manufactured to exceed all current Cat5e specifications. Whether you need these for small jobs, connecting home or small office networks including hubs, switches, routers, modems and patch panels, our Cat 5e patch cables meet or exceed Cat 5e specifications including international TIA/EIA standards and are A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements. These products are a favourite amongst contractors and backed by a 10 year warranty* offer peace of mind.
Every individual patch lead is individually tested to ensure quality and performance. These patch leads work with all quality equipment, and extensively tested for compatibility with our range of Cat 5e Patch Panels and Keystone Jacks. These patch cords are also compatible with all industry standard UPS and Networking Devices and will give you repeated trouble free operation.
This range of Cat5e Patch Cords is available in several colours and lengths from 0.5m to 10m from stock.
Made with high quality 100% copper flexible stranded patch cable. No cheap and nasty CCA patch cords sold by others.
- Available from stock in 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m and 10m
- Available in various colours – Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow, with new colours coming soon
- Each patch lead is individually QA tested
- A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements
- Supports 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 24 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
- RJ45 connectors with 50 micron gold plated contacts for superior signal
- Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
- Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
- Performance rated up to 350Mhz
- CM rated PVC cable jacket
- ETL verified to TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e
We carry a range of colours day to day ex-stock. However for large orders we can arrange any custom colours.
A note about quality: There are a number of online vendors selling cheap, nasty and non-compliant patch cords which are made with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminium). All of our UTP patch leads are made from 100% high quality copper. We do not compromise on quality to bring you the best product at the best price.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 15 cm|
You may also like…
SKU : PPU624PRI
inc GSTinc GST
SKU : PD1UH7WCB10P
inc GSTinc GST