Product Summary The SLP-SB1008-H is a 10A 8 Port Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDU) that powers and protects your equipment in your rack cabinets. It is a network ready device designed and equipped with an Intelligent True RMS current meter to indicate the total power consumption of connected devices.
The integrated Web Server allows real time monitoring of current consumption and real time remote on/off/reboot power switching control of each individual outlet using a standard web browser. It also offers an easy to setup and user-friendly software interface to remotely monitor power consumption of a single PDU or multiple PDUs.
• Can be mounted horizontally (1U) or vertically (Zero U)
• 8 x 10A IEC-C13 outlet sockets
• 1 x 16A IEC-C20 input plug
• 1 x 3 metre IEC C19 to C14 power cable
• Overload protection – 1 x 10A circuit breaker with reset button
• True digital RMS current meter indicates total power consumption of PDU
• Protocols supported: HTTP, SNMP, DHCP & UDP
• Integrated web server manages real time current consumption of connected devices
• Web interface allows real time remote on/off/reboot power switching control of each individual outlet
• Bundled with free software utility to remotely monitor and report on total power consumption
• Audible & visual alarms – User definable threshold settings for warning and overload notifications
• Sends Email and Trap information when power consumption exceeds warning or overload thresholds
• Supports SNMP and provides MIB (Management Information Base) for the PDU to be monitored by NMS (Network Management Systems)
• SNMP function allows PDU to be controlled by third party controllers such as AMX or Creston
• Supports power on sequence to avoid in-rush of power when connected to power source
• Supports user-defined delayed time for power on and power off
• Network: 1 x RJ45 port for Ethernet
• SSL Indication: 1 x Yellow LED
• DHCP Indication: 1 x Green LED
• Output Status: 8 x Green LED’s
• Current Meter: (3) digit LED display
• Current Range: 0A~20A
• Current Resolution: 0.1A
• Current Precision: +/- 2% +/- 0.1A
• Nominal Voltage: 200VAC~240VAC
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Maximum Output Current: 10A
SSLv1 is no longer available on current browsers due to encryption technology advancements.
ServerLink PDUs hardware architecture is unable to update its firmware to meet current encryption requirements.
SSL has been removed from ServerLink PDUs to avoid causing customer problems.