Product Brief The ServerLink HDMI extender over Cat 5 allows you to extend your HDMI signal up to 100 metres away using standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP cabling. Using HDBaseT technology, the SL-HDB-100 supports uncompressed Full HD 1080p, 3D technology and infrared.
With the built-in 2 port 100BaseT Ethernet switch, this HDMI extender also allows you to connect to your LAN or distribute Internet into a remote room. The innovative HDBaseT technology allows the extension of uncompressed Full HD 1080p video, digital surround sound audio, infrared and 100BaseT Ethernet all over just one single inexpensive Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP cable.
• Extends your HDMI signal up to 100 metres over a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP cable
• Supports full uncompressed HD video and audio
• Supports High Speed HDMI with 3D
• Extends your infrared signal to allow you to remotely control your media player or Blu-ray player
• Includes infrared transmitter and receiver
• Built-in 2 port 100BaseT Ethernet switch
• HDMI resolution support: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p and 480i
• Deep Colour support: 24-bit and 36-bit
• Audio format support: LPCM, Dolby AC-3, DTS7.1 & DSD
• HDCP version: HDCP v1.2
• Supports bandwidth up to 340MHz (10.2Gbps)