$141.45 inc GST
Part Number : FMC-1000MSC
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
14 days return policy. Not what you needed? We can help!
The ServerLink Gigabit FMC-1000MSC fibre media converter allows the interconnection of fibre optic cabling based systems with copper based structured cabling systems. It seamlessly converts between copper 10Base-T, 100Base-TX or 1000Base-T and fibre optic 1000Base-X up to a maximum distance of 550mtr over a multi-mode fibre backbone.
The FMC-1000MSC can be used as a standalone unit or as a slide-in module in the optional 14 slot rack mount chassis for use in a central wiring closet.
• 1 x RJ45 connector 10/100/1000Mbps (auto-negotiation)
• 1 x Duplex SC connector 1000Mbps
• Fibre wavelength: 850nm
• Supports a maximum distance of 550mtr over multi-mode fibre
• Supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and back pressure half-duplex flow control
• Supports MAC self-learning
• MDI/MDI-X auto-negotiation on RJ45 port
• Compliant with IEEE802.3 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-X standards
• LED Indicator: TX LINK, FX LINK, TX ACT, FX ACT, PWR, FDX
• Optional 19″ rack mount chassis with redundant dual AC (or 48V DC) power supply, holds up to 14 media converters
• External power supply
• Approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS, C-Tick
|Dimensions||10 × 18 × 5 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.