Product Brief The ServerLink DVI Daisy Chain extender over Cat 5 allows you to extend your DVI-D signal up to 100 metres away using standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 cabling.
To extend your Full HD video up to 100 metres away, simply connect an SL-DX-100TX transmitter unit directly to an SL-DX-100RX receiver unit using just a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable. To add more displays, simply add an SL-DX-100SP splitter/repeater. The splitter/repeater has one RJ45 Cat 5 in port and two RJ45 Cat 5 out ports, allowing tree-chaining of up to 96 monitors. Each tree-chain segment can extend the DVI signal another 100 metres providing ultra flexibility and scalability.
• Extend your DVI-D signal up to 100 metres over a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP cable
• Daisy Chain up to 96 DVI monitors through a tree-chain structure
• Each tree-chain segment can be up to 100 metres
• Supports Single Link DVI-D up to 1920 x 1080
• Transmitter input connector: 1 x HDMI Female with 2mtr HDMI Male to DVI-D Male cable
• Transmitter output connectors: 1 x RJ45 Cat 5 Female and 1 x IR Socket (IR sender/receiver purchased separately)
• Optionally extends your infrared signal to allow you to remotely control your computer or media player
• Automatic display mode detection for simple installation
• Supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) function to read and store EDID from monitor
• Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
• Supports Hot-Plug Detection (HPD)
• Red Power LED and Green Link LED
• Aluminium casing to provide maximum shielding and protection
• Power Adapter: DC 5V 2A
• Dimension: (L) 128mm x (W) 66mm x (H) 26mm
• Safety Approvals: FCC, CE, C-Tick
19 × 28 × 8 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.