The rack mountable SL-801-D DVI KVM switch allows you to access & control up to 8 x DVI computers using only one DVI monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers and microphone. Conveniently switch between computers by front panel push buttons or simple keyboard hotkeys.
DVI interface ensures pixel perfect digital imaging
The DVI interface uses digital signal transmission to eliminate undesired distortion from conventional analogue/digital conversion. This DVI KVM switch supports both Digital Single Link DVI video (1920 x 1200) and also Analogue VGA video (2048 x 1536).
USB 2.0 hub port with full driver support The USB keyboard and mouse ports are fully transparent USB hub ports that feature full driver support for advanced keyboard and mouse functionality. The additional 2 x USB 2.0 hub ports on the front panel allow you to connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 devices such as USB flash drives, external hard drives, optical drives, web cams, printers etc.
Active Sync Replication (ASR) Technology Active Sync Replication Technology (ASR) is an advanced video emulation technology that ensures simultaneous full-time DDC emulation to all connected ports. ASR copies the EDID information from the connected monitor and stores this information in a micro controller chip that resides within the KVM switch. Regardless of what port the KVM switch is currently on, all connected computers will simultaneously receive the EDID information from the KVM switch as if they were connected directly to the monitor. This is particularly important when using operating systems like Windows 7 and Windows 8, which have a more demanding requirement for full-time DDC emulation.
• 8 Port DVI/USB KVM Switch with Audio & Microphone
• USB console support for USB keyboard and USB mouse
• Full USB driver support for maximum compatibility with any USB keyboard and mouse
• 2 x additional Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports for sharing of USB peripherals
• Switch between computers using front panel push buttons or simple keyboard hotkeys
• Audio and Microphone switching for enhance multimedia experience
• Active Sync Replication (ASR) Technology for full-time DDC emulation
• Supports Digital Single Link DVI up to 1920 x 1200
• Supports Analogue VGA up to 2048 x 1536
• Hot-plugging of computer for maintenance without powering down KVM switch or computers
• User definable keyboard hotkeys for switching between computers
• LED indicators for easy status monitoring
• Includes rack mount kit to install into any standard 19″ rack cabinet
Computer Port Connectors
8 x USB Type B Female
8 x DVI-I Female
8 x 3.5mm Green Audio Sockets
8 x 3.5mm Pink Microphone Sockets
Console Port Connectors
2 x USB 2.0 Type A Female for Keyboard & Mouse
2 x USB 2.0 Type A Female for Hi-Speed USB 2.0 devices
1x DVI-I Female
1 x 3.5mm Green Audio Socket
1 x 3.5mm Pink Microphone Socket
Front Panel Push Buttons or Keyboard Hotkeys
Computer Port LED’s
8 x Green
Bank No. LED
2 Digit LED
DVI Video Resolution
Digital Single Link DVI up to 1920 x 1200
VGA Video Resolution
Analogue VGA up to 2048 x 1536
DC 9V 2A
Safety / Emission
FCC, CE, C-Tick
Unit Weight: 2 kg
Unit Dimensions (W x D x H cm): 41 x 10 x 4.4
45 × 30 × 8 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.