$498.00 inc GST
Part Number : SL-0801C
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
14 days return policy. Not what you needed? We can help!
This 8 port CAT 5 KVM switch allows you to access and control multiple computers in your computer room or data centre from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor. The On-Screen-Display menu offers a simple and intuitive way to select your computers. You can also select your computers using the front panel push buttons.
Using smart CAT 5 KVM dongles, this KVM switch supports computers with both USB and PS/2 interfaces offering maximum compatibility and flexibility. This is especially useful when you have a mix of legacy computers with only PS/2 interfaces and newer computers equipped with USB interfaces.
An optional expansion slot allows you to add a KVM over IP module to enable remote BIOS level access to your computers from anywhere in the world using a standard web browser.
A built-in CAT 5 console extension port allows you to add a second, shared console up to 150m away over CAT 5 cabling using the optional console receiver unit.
• CAT 5 cabling eliminates cable clutter for maximum space efficiency and increased air flow
• Supports CAT 5, CAT 5e or CAT 6 UTP or STP cabling
• Supports distances up to 40 metres from KVM switch to computer
• CAT 5 dongle supports both USB and PS/2 computers
• Select computers using On-Screen-Display menu or front panel push buttons
• Optional expansion slot for KVM over IP module to enable remote BIOS level access
• Built-in CAT 5 console extension port for optional shared console up to 150m away
• Password security control to prevent unauthorised access
• Automatic cascading function for simple expansion
• Supports hot-plugging of computers without powering off the KVM switch or computers
• Supports DDC function for maximum video compatibility
• Supports maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 for local VGA monitor
• Supports maximum resolution of 1600 x 1200 for remote IP or remote CAT 5 access
• 8 x RJ45 female connectors to connect to computers via CAT 5 KVM dongles
• 2 x USB type A female connectors for local USB keyboard and USB mouse
• 2 x 6 pin mini din female connectors for local PS/2 keyboard and PS/2 mouse
• 1 x HD15 pin female connector for local VGA monitor
• 1 x RJ45 female connector to connect to optional CAT 5 console extension unit
• 1 x USB type A female connector for firmware upgrade
• AC Power In: 100V~240V @50/60Hz
• Dimensions: 440mm (W) x 42mm (H) x 180mm (D)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM
|Dimensions||14 × 53 × 27 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.