Product Brief The SL-431-U Slim Desktop USB KVM Switch is a 4 port compact KVM Switch with Audio and Mic switching function. Its USB support on the console side allows you to use USB keyboard and mouse. It comes with 4 sets of detachable USB KVM combo cables & 4 sets of Audio/Mic cables for SOHO and office desktop multimedia applications. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot four USB-enabled multimedia computers with only one USB keyboard, mouse, monitor and optional speaker set and microphone.
Optional Switching Software Support for both PC and Mac The SL-431-U also provides optional Switching Software that shows you the current active PC and allows you to select your PC as well as configure keyboard hotkeys. It appears as an icon in the system tray of your Window/Mac desktop and will change its number icon upon switching to show the active PC port.
Audio & Microphone switching support to enliven your multimedia experience The SL-431-U supports audio & microphone switching to enliven your multimedia experience. Now you can sit back and enjoy live audio output from this KVM switch. The simultaneous/independent audio port switching allows you to switch the audio to the connected computer or leave the audio to a dedicated computer. This allows you to be connected to one computer while listening to the audio from a different computer.
• 4 Port Slim Desktop KVM Switch with Audio & Microphone
• USB console support for USB keyboard and USB mouse
• Audio and Microphone switching for uninterrupted multimedia experience across multi-platforms
• Direct channel selection using front-panel push buttons, keyboard hotkeys or optional switching software
• Independent/simultaneous switching of both PC and audio/mic channel
• Multi-platform support for PCs and Macintosh G3/G4 MAC, iMAC
• Hot-plugging of PCs for maintenance without powering down KVM Switch or PCs
• User definable hotkeys
• Additional universal port switching hotkey – ScrollLock + ScrollLock – for non-Windows OS on PC platform
• LED indicators for easy status monitoring
• Resolution Support up to 2048 x 1536
• USB interface power