$204.00 inc GST
Part Number : SL-431-C
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
4 x 1.8m VGA/USB/PS2/Audio KVM Cables
The SL-431-C is a 4 port USB & PS/2 KVM Switch with Audio and Microphone switching function. It allows you to control four multimedia computers using either PS/2 or USB keyboard, mouse, monitor and a set of speakers and a microphone.
USB & PS/2 Dual interface connectivity support on both console side and PC side
The SL-431-C offers dual interface connectivity support for both USB and PS/2 interface on both console side and computer side.
Audio & Microphone switching support to enliven your multimedia experience
The SL-431-C supports audio & microphone switching to enliven your multimedia experience. Now you can sit back and enjoy live audio output from this KVM switch. The simultaneous/independent audio port switching allows you to switch the audio to the connected computer or leave the audio to a dedicated computer. This allows you to be connected to one computer while listening to the audio from a different computer.
Slim USB/PS2 Combo KVM Cables for ultra-convenience
Slim combo USB/PS2 KVM cabling technology is used to save troubles in changing KVM cables for USB or PS/2 interface. It uses the same Slim combo KVM cables to connect to either USB or PS/2 interface by removal/addition of a simple USB toPS/2 adapter.
The SL-431-C allows its user to upgrade firmware contents whenever is needed to enhance the compatibility to other devices or its functions and performance. With the firmware upgrade feature, your investment in the KVM Switch is further ensured and its life-cycle value maximized.
• 4 port USB & PS/2 KVM switch with audio and microphone switching
• Slim combo USB/PS2 KVM cables for both PS/2 and USB interface connectivity
• PS/2 & USB Keyboard and mouse support
• USB & PS/2 keyboard hotkey support
• UHCI, OHCI USB interface support
• Independent/simultaneous audio/mic channel and PC port selection
• Support for Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Linux, Sun Solaris, Mac OS
• Multi-platform support for PCs and Macintosh G3/G4 MACs, iMACs & PowerBook
• Computer selection switching by front-panel push buttons and keyboard hotkeys
• LED indicators for easy status monitoring
• Buzzer sound for port switching confirmation
• High video resolution up to 2048 x 1536
• Firmware upgradable
|PC Port Connectors||4 x VGA HDB 15-pin female|
|4 x 3.5mm audio in/out receptacle|
|4 x 3.5mm mic in/out receptacle|
|Console Port Connectors||2 x USB Type A for Keyboard/Mouse|
|1 x PS/2 Keyboard 6 pin Mini Din female|
|1 x PS/2 Mouse 6 pin Mini Din female|
|1 x VGA HDB 15 pin female|
|1 x 3.5mm audio in/out receptacle|
|1 x 3.5mm mic in/out receptacle|
|PC selection||Front Panel Push buttons or Hotkey|
|PC port LED||4|
|Scan delay time||Programmable 5 ~ 99 sec|
|Keyboard/Mouse conversion||USB and PS/2|
|VGA Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Power Adapter||DC 5V 2A|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40 ° C|
|Housing||Metal + Plastic front-panel|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||255 Ã— 117.5 Ã— 45 mm|
|Safety / Emission||FCC, CE, C-Tick|
|Dimensions||16 × 27 × 20 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.