$395.00 inc GST
Part Number : SL-401-DC
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
4 x 1.8m DVI-I/USB/Audio KVM Cables
The SL-401-DC DVI USB KVM Switch is a 4 port compact desktop KVM Switch with Audio and Mic switching function. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot four USB enabled multimedia computers with only one USB keyboard, mouse, monitor and optional speaker set and microphone.
4 x USB 2.0 hub ports with full driver support for any advanced USB 2.0 device
The SL-401-DC offers four extra USB 2.0 hub ports for sharing your high-speed USB 2.0 devices among connected computers. The ports offer full driver support for advanced USB 2.0 devices that need their own drivers to gear up for full functionality. They do not use emulation and feature direct signal pass-through to ensure maximum compatibility.
DVI interface technology to ensure digitally crisp and clean imaging
The DVI interface technology is tailored to modern digital Flat Panel displays. It implements genuinely digital signal transmission over the cable to reduce undesired distortion from conventional analog/digital conversion. This DVI KVM Switch supports both single link digital video (1920 x 1200) and analog video (2048 x 1536) for your maximum convenience in adapting to your display requirements. It is TMDS-compliant to support DDC2B emulation and DHCP for digital contents protection.
Audio & Microphone switching support to enliven your multimedia experience
The SL-401-DC supports audio & microphone switching to enliven your multimedia experience. Now you can sit back and enjoy live audio output from this KVM switch. The simultaneous/independent audio port switching allows you to switch the audio to the connected computer or leave the audio to a dedicated computer. This allows you to be connected to one computer while listening to the audio from a different computer.
Optional Switching Software Support for both PC and Mac
The SL-401-DC also provides optional Switching Software that shows you the current active PC and allows you to select your PC as well as configure keyboard hotkeys. It appears as an icon on the system tray of your Window/Mac desktop and will change its number icon upon switching to show the active PC port.
• 4 port Compact Desktop DVI USB KVM Switch with audio & microphone switching
• 4 x USB 2.0 hub ports with pass through signal for full driver support of advanced USB devices
• Full driver support for USB keyboard and mouse
• User-configurable simultaneous/independent switching of audio/hub ports/PC ports
• TMDS specifications compliant
• VESA DDC2B emulation
• TMDS signal passthrough
• HDCP specifications compliant
• USB 2.0/1.1 specification compliant
• Resolution support up to 1920 x 1200 (single link digital) / 2048 x 1536 (analog)
• Multiplatform support for PCs and Macintosh G3/G4, iMAC
• Hotplugging PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or PCs
• Direct channel selection using front-panel push buttons, keyboard hotkeys or switching software
• User definable hotkeys
• Additional universal port switching hotkey – ScrollLock + ScrollLock (or NumLock + NumLock) – for nonWindows OS on PC platform
• LED indicators for easy status monitoring
|PC Port Connectors||4 x USB Type B|
|4 x DVI-I (Integrated with audio & mic)|
|Console Port Connectors||2 x USB Type A for Keyboard & Mouse|
|1 x DVI-I single link female|
|1 x 3.5mm audio jack|
|1 x 3.5mm mic jack|
|USB Hub Port Connectors||4 x USB Type A female 2 x front & 2 x back|
|PC port LED||4|
|PC selection||Push button|
|Optional Switching Software (for Windows/Mac)|
|VGA Resolution||1920 x 1200 (digital) / 2048 x 1536 (analog)|
|Power Type||DC 5V 2A|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||261 Ã— 100 Ã— 45 mm|
|Safety / Emission||FCC, CE, C-Tick|
|Dimensions||32 × 32 × 25 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.