The SL-202-V Dual Monitor VGA KVM Switch is designed specifically for sharing two VGA monitors between two multimedia computers with Dual Head display [2 x VGA]. With the SL-202-V, you can fully control two Dual Head PCs using only one keyboard, mouse and Dual VGA monitors.
2 x USB 2.0 hub ports with full driver support for any advanced USB 2.0 device
The SL-202-V offers two extra USB 2.0 hub ports for sharing your high-speed USB 2.0 devices among connected computers. The ports offer full driver support for advanced USB 2.0 devices that need their own drivers to gear up full function. They feature no emulation and direct signal pass-through required for these delicate devices.
Audio & Microphone switching support to enliven your multimedia experience
The SL-202-V supports audio & microphone switching to enliven your multimedia experience. Now you can sit back and enjoy live audio output from this KVM switch. The simultaneous/independent audio/hub port switching allows you to switch the audio and USB devices to the connected computer or leave the audio and USB devices to a dedicated computer. This allows you to be connected to one computer while listening to the audio from a different computer.
Switching Software Support for both PC and Mac The SL-202-V also provides optional Switching Software that shows you the current active PC and allows you to select your PC as well as configure keyboard hotkeys. It appears as an icon on the system tray of your Window/Mac desktop and will change its number icon upon switching to show the active PC port.
Firmware Upgrade via USB Port
The Dual Monitor KVM Switch allows its user to upgrade firmware contents whenever is needed to enhance the compatibility to other devices or its functions and performance. With the firmware upgrade feature, your investment in the KVM Switch is further ensured and its life-cycle value maximized.
Robust and reliable with metal enclosure
The SL-202-V Dual Monitor VGA KVM Switch is housed a robust and durable metal enclosure, suitable for use in environments susceptible to electromagnetic interference.
• 2-port Dual Monitor VGA KVM switch with audio & microphone switching
• 2 x USB 2.0 hub ports with pass through signal for full driver support of advanced USB devices
• User-configurable simultaneous/independent switching of audio/hub ports/PC ports
• Resolution support up to 2048 x 1536
• Direct channel selection using front-panel push buttons, keyboard hotkeys or switching software
• Firmware upgradeable via USB port
• Support for DOS, Windows 95/98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, MacOS, etc.
• Status LED display for easy port status and hub status monitoring
• Buzzer sound for port switching confirmation
• Metal enclosure for best shielding and protection