$1,720.00 inc GST
Part Number : LKS-16C17S
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
14 days return policy. Not what you needed? We can help!
The ServerLink LKS-16C17S is a 1U slide out 17″ LCD console drawer with an integrated 16 port CAT 5 KVM that allows you to control and manage servers in your data centre, server room or wherever rack space is at a premium. Using CAT 5 network cabling allows your racks to be kept free from cabling clutter for maximum space efficiency and increased air flow.
The self-locking rails when in the fully extended open position and the ultra convenient self-locking auto release when the LCD panel is closed, make for simple and hassle free operation.
With a full size keyboard, touch pad and an A-Grade 17″ TFT LCD panel housed in an industry standard 1U height rack drawer, the LKS-16C17S saves you up to 70 per cent of valuable space in your rack cabinet. The 16 port CAT 5 KVM supports both USB and PS/2 inputs on your servers, offering maximum compatibility and flexibility within your data centre.
An optional expansion slot allows you to add a KVM over IP module to enable remote bios level access to your servers from anywhere in the world using a standard web browser.
A built-in CAT 5 console extension port allows you to add a second, shared console up to 150m away over CAT 5 cabling using the optional console receiver unit.
• CAT 5 cabling eliminates cable clutter for maximum space efficiency and increased air flow
• Port selection via front panel panel push buttons or On-Screen-Display (OSD)
• A-Grade 17″ TFT LCD panel with maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024
• LCD panel protected by tempered glass
• Full size keyboard and touch pad
• Quick and simple installation
• Integrated 16 Port CAT 5 KVM
• Supports CAT 5, CAT 5e or CAT 6 cabling
• Supports distances up to 40 metres from KVM switch to server
• CAT 5 dongle supports both USB and PS/2 servers
• Password security control to prevent unauthorised access
• Automatic cascading function for simple expansion
• 2 x USB console ports to add local USB Keyboard & USB mouse
• Optional expansion slot for KVM over IP module
• Built-in CAT 5 console extension port for second, shared console up to 150m away
• Internal AC adapter eliminates messy external AC power supplie
• Supports rack cabinets with depths from 525mm to 950mm (front rails to rear rails)
• 16 x RJ45 Female sockets to connect to servers
• AC Power In: 100V~240V @50/60Hz
• Dimensions: 448mm (W) x 42mm (H) x 580mm (D)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, C-Tick
|Dimensions||72 × 79 × 17 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.