$4,800.00 inc GST
Part Number : HNMXE16B04T
Back to back order – This product is not kept in our inventory. It is ordered on a back to back basis upon receipt of order from our customers. After an order is confirmed with our supplier, it cannot be cancelled. For more information, please contact Comms Direct Sales on 1300 089 888.
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
14 days return policy. Not what you needed? We can help!
Honeywell’s MAXPRO® NVR XE is an ideal solution for entry into IP video surveillance systems. MAXPRO NVR XE utilizes Honeywell’s HD cameras to offer a powerful high definition IP recording and security monitoring system for small installations. MAXPRO NVR XE has an open platform with broad integration with third party IP cameras and encoders. MAXPRO NVR XE offers the advantage of HD quality IP video but is as easy as a DVR to setup and operate for a seamless transition from analog to IP.
|Input voltage||115-230 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Power consumption||300 W|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||330.0 mm x 96.0 mm x 397.8 mm|
|Weight||Shipping: 10 kg|
|Mouse and keyboard||USB|
|Network||Two 1 Gigabit Ethernet included|
|Power supply||Single 300 W|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-4440 3.1 GHz|
|Storage capacities||4 TB|
|Rear Panel Connections|
|Monitor output||Single monitor support-1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 DVI-D, 1 Display port|
|USB||4 Front, 4 Rear|
MAXPRO NVR XE is an open platform and supports broad third party device integrations with support for PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile S devices) standards, real time streaming protocol (RTSP) standard and native device integrations including 360° camera support.
MAXPRO NVR XE provides easy to use desktop clients, web client and mobile apps—MAXPRO Mobile. The Web Client is supported from any standard Mac or PC browser and requires no additional install, provides the value of reduced setup, maintenance and improved compatibility. The interface is simple and intuitive with all the functionality and features that users need for daily surveillance operations, such as live view and playback of recorded video.
MAXPRO NVR XE comes pre-installed with all required software and is also pre-licensed for 8 or 16 channels allowing up to 8 or 16 cameras to be added anytime later as your system grows. This, along with an easy 3-Click* wizard to live video for auto configuration, makes installing an IP system quick and efficient without requiring any IT expertise. Simple and logical configuration pages make setup a breeze, even for the novice installer.
The MAXPRO NVR XE user interface is based on Honeywell’s flagship MAXPRO VMS user interface which offers a feature rich user experience and is common across the MAXPRO NVR Family. Utilization of this familiar interface allows for the “Learn One, Know Them All” concept that ensures familiarity across a broad range of Honeywell products saving training costs. MAXPRO NVR XE supports simultaneous recording, live monitoring search and system management for up to 8 or 16 IP cameras including high definition formats. Multiple MAXPRO NVRs can be deployed for system expansion using a distributed architecture and integrated with the MAXPRO Viewer multi-site software or MAXPRO VMS enterprise video management system.
MAXPRO NVR XE utilizes powerful processor and memory technology supporting multiple simultaneous operations such as video recording and video viewing or alarm monitoring on the unit itself without the need for an additional workstation. It also supports remote monitoring. End users can view live video while simultaneously performing searches.
MAXPRO NVR XE offers advanced features useful to entry level customers. Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature allows for tracking subjects of interest as they move between areas covered by adjacent cameras by simply double-clicking on the panel where the subject is currently visible. Features such as the powerful calendar, preview search options and film strip view allow for rapidly searching video for scenes of interest and then quick export method transfers video to an authenticated video clip playable through Windows Media player.
*With default settings and in a local area network
The continual growth of cost-effective IP networks and the demand for HD video offered by IP cameras have led to the need for entry level IP surveillance solutions. This has resulted in a strong demand for an all-IP end-to-end security system deployment. MAXPRO NVR XE provides an easy entry into IP-based systems and the operational power to address the needs of a wide variety of applications including healthcare clinics, small commercial and retail, property management and many other applications. When the need is for an easy to install, simple to use, and feature rich entry level network video recorder, the solution is MAXPRO NVR XE.
· As easy to install and operate as a DVR – no IT expertise required
· Reduced security threats with HD quality video
· Quick to install – 3-Clicks* to Live Video
· Local display – no PC needed
· Open – support for PSIA, ONVIF (including Profile S devices), RTSP standards and native device integrations
· Low cable cost – no homeruns of cable from camera to unit
· MAXPRO NVR XE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface
· Support for Web Client on Windows PC (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers) and Mac (Safari browser). Supports live, playback/search of recorded video for up to 1080p resolution on all cameras, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras
· Support for mobile monitoring clients on iOS and Android with MAXPRO Mobile apps
· Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile S devices), RTSP standard and native device integration including 360° camera support.
· Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and configure system settings
· Easy 3-click* wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video expertise
· Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera.
· Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm.
· Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate
· Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects through a set of surrounding cameras
· Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos
· IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° immersive viewing experience providing heightened situational awareness and increased video surveillance coverage
· Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film strip view and events. Increase productivity with more efficient search/investigation: Get to the relevant video in few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
· Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel or Word
· Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats Clips signed with digital signature for authentication
· Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server
· Separate event video and general recorded video retention times
· Email notification on camera, system and operator events
· Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users
· Flexible Motion detection (VMD) options with Server (Smart VMD) or Camera based motion events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with Smart VMD.
· Advanced security features with encryption support for communication between desktop client to NVR and secure https login for Web Client
· Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet
· Local and multi-language support
· Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer
· Integration with MAXPRO VMS
· Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems
· Each unit records and monitors up to 8 or 16 cameras at 480 fps @ 4CIF/VGA or 480 fps @ 720p HD or 400 fps @ 1080p HD. Network bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR with Incoming: 65 Mbps, Outgoing: 65 Mbps providing a Total: 130 Mbps.
· Supports One-Way Audio (for specific IP cameras) with live and playback on desktop clients for up to 8 or 16 IP channels
· Includes HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and Display ports for single local monitor support providing access to monitoring and configuration interface
· Supports displaying 16 cameras at one time on the NVR local monitor
· Internal storage capacity of 1 TB/2 TB/3 TB/4 TB/6 TB/8 TB
· DVD R/W drive for burning evidence clips. Includes dual 1 GB Network ports optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections.
· Small desktop type footprint suitable for small spaces
|Dimensions||33 × 10 × 40 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.