$21,272.00 inc GST
Part Number : HNMPE48B244S
Back to back order – This product is not kept in our inventory. It is ordered on a back to back basis upon receipt of order from our customers. After an order is confirmed with our supplier, it cannot be cancelled. For more information, please contact Comms Direct Sales on 1300 089 888.
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
14 days return policy. Not what you needed? We can help!
Honeywell’s MAXPRO NVR PE is an open, flexible and scalable Enterprise IP video surveillance system. Utilizing Honeywell’s high definition cameras, MAXPRO NVR PE is a powerful, high definition IP recording system with support for standards, remote viewing clients for enterprise installations.
|INPUT VOLTAGE||110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||110V/220V Auto Sensing|
|TEMPERATURE OPERATING||32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)|
|CONSTRUCTION||Chassis: Black matte paint|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||430 mm x 88.8 mm x 660 mm|
|HARD DRIVE||2x 2.5″ 128 GB SSD, RAID1|
|NETWORK||Dual 1 Gigabit Ethernet|
|POWER SUPPLY||Dual Redundant 820 W|
|PROCESSOR||Intel® Core™ i7-4790, 3.6 GHz, Intel® HD Graphics 4600|
|STORAGE CAPACITIES||4 TB to 64 TB raw storage|
|REAR PANEL CONNECTIONS|
|MOUSE AND KEYBOARD||2x USB|
|USB||2x Front, 4x Back|
Open – Broad Device Integrations
· Integrates to full line of Honeywell IP cameras and HVE encoders
· Support for ONVIF Profile S, PSIA, real time streaming protocol (RTSP) standards
· Native device integrations supporting equIP® Series cameras’ new features: 4K resolution, H.265 video compression codec, 3D PTZ control, 360° camera and multi-imager camera support, and intelligence events
Easy to Install and Use – Turnkey Solution
· Pre-installed with all required software and pre-licensed for 32, 48 or 64 channels with no extra channel license costs
· Easy 3-Click* wizard to live video for auto configuration – quick and efficient IP system install
· Simple and logical configuration pages make setup a breeze even for the novice installer
· Supports simultaneous recording, live monitoring, search and system management for up to 64 IP cameras including high definition formats with easy to use clients
· Easy to use desktop clients, web client and mobile apps
· Intelligence events from cameras can be viewed at the alarm panel, and trigger recording on MAXPRO NVRs for further investigation
· Learn One, Know them All – Common feature-rich user experience across the MAXPRO NVR Family and MAXPRO VMS / Viewer provides familiarity across a broad range of Honeywell products saving training costs
*With default settings and in a local area network for specific models
Scalable Integrated Security Solution
· Multiple MAXPRO NVRs deployed for system expansion using a distributed architecture and integrated with the MAXPRO Viewer multisite software or MAXPRO VMS enterprise video management system
· Integration with Honeywell WIN‑PAK® and Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems providing an integrated Access Control, Intrusion and Video solution
Enterprise class NVR Hardware
· Provides the processor and RAID enclosure in one chassis, resulting in both space and cost savings
· RAID 5 and 6 support for video storage is available through a hardware-based RAID controller, removes the loading on the processor that software RAID can bring
· Convenient web browser interface to manage the RAID controller
· Rack mountable with dual redundant power supplies and mirrored 2.5″ operating and application solid state drives (SSDs) for high availability
· 8 removable storage drives with more reliable and robust SAS hard drives used for video storage
· Dual 1 GB NICs are optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
|Dimensions||43 × 9 × 7 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.