$213.00 inc GST
Part Number : HEW4PR2
Back to back order – This product is not kept in our inventory. It is ordered on a back to back basis upon receipt of order from our customers. After an order is confirmed with our supplier, it cannot be cancelled. For more information, please contact Comms Direct Sales on 1300 089 888.
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
TDN WDR IR MFZ Ball Camera
Honeywell’s new HEW2PR2/HEW4PR2 ball cameras are taking quality and reliability to the next level, providing outstanding
picture clarity and hassle-free flexible system integration.
Superior Image Quality
• Full HD 1080p 25/30 fps image with a 1/2.7″ 2 megapixel sensor or full HD 4 MP 20 fps image with a 1/3″ 4 megapixel sensor
• Wide Dynamic Range, up to 120 dB, ensures glare-free images
• True Day/Night provides vivid color images by day and clear black-and-white images at night with ICR
• Excellent low-light performance with 3D noise reduction, saving storage and bandwidth
Flexible Surveillance Solution
• 2.7–12 mm motorized focus/zoom lens at F1.4
• H.264 and MJPEG codec, triple stream support
• IR LEDs provide up to 200 ft (60 m) of illumination in dimly lit or nighttime scenes (depending on scene reflectance)
• Smart IR technology provides even distribution of IR
• Weatherproof (IP66) camera housing
• –30°C to 60°C (–22°F to 140°F) working temperature
• Plug-and-play compatible with Honeywell 4/8/16-channel Performance Series Embedded NVRs
Easy to Install and Use
• Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates need for separate power supply and associated wiring; 12 VDC inputs where PoE power is unavailable
• Remote configuration through web client or from the NVR
• Compatible with Honeywell’s HQA-BB2 junction box, HQA-WK wall mount, HQA-PM pole mount, and HB34S2-CM corner mount
These flexible, fully featured cameras are ideal for a wide range of surveillance applications, providing excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth while offering reliable protection against dust, dirt, and water.
|POWER CONSUMPTION||7.5 W max.|
|POWER SUPPLY||PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 0, 12 VDC|
|CONSTRUCTION COLOR||RAL 7022 (Gray)|
|DIMENSIONS||122.0 × 102.0 mm|
|MAX. USER ACCESS||20 users|
|IMAGE SENSOR||1/3″ 4 MP CMOS|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (H?V)||2688×1520 (4 MP)|
|SCANNING SYSTEM||Progressive scan|
|FRAME RATE||20 fps @ 2688×1520 (4 MP); 20 fps @ 2560 × 1440 (4 MP); 25/30 fps @2304×1296 (3 MP), 1920×1080 (1080p), 25/30fps @ 1280×1024 (SXGA), 25/30fps @ 1280×960 (1.3 MP), 1280×720 (720p), 704×576/ 704×480 (D1), 352×288/352×240 (CIF)|
|LOCAL STORAGE||microSD, 128 GB max. (not supplied)|
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 10 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.