$158.00 inc GST
Part Number : HBW4PR1
Back to back order – This product is not kept in our inventory. It is ordered on a back to back basis upon receipt of order from our customers. After an order is confirmed with our supplier, it cannot be cancelled. For more information, please contact Comms Direct Sales on 1300 089 888.
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
14 days return policy. Not what you needed? We can help!
Honeywell’s new Performance Series IP bullet cameras are taking quality and reliability to the next level, offering outstanding
picture clarity and hassle-free flexible system integration.
|POWER CONSUMPTION||6.0 W max.|
|POWER SUPPLY||PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 0, 12 VDC|
|CONSTRUCTION COLOR||RAL 9003 (White)|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||0.4 kg|
|MAX. USER ACCESS||20 users|
|MOBILE DEVICES||iPhone, iPad, Android|
|IMAGE SENSOR||1/3″ 4 MP CMOS|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (H?V)||2688×1520|
|SCANNING SYSTEM||Progressive scan|
|RESOLUTION||4 MP (2688×1520/ 2560×1440)/3 MP (2304×1296)/ 1080p (1920×1080)/720p (1280× 720)/D1 (704×576/ 704×480)/ CIF (352×288/352×240)|
Superior Image Quality
• Full HD 1080p 25/30 fps image with a 1/2.7″ 2 megapixel sensor or full HD 4 MP 20 fps image with a 1/3″ 4 megapixel sensor
• Wide Dynamic Range, up to 120 dB, ensures glare-free images
• True Day/Night provides vivid color images by day and clear black-and-white images at night with ICR
• Excellent low-light performance with 3D noise reduction, saving storage and bandwidth Flexible Surveillance Solution
• 3.6 mm fixed lens at F2.1 or F2.2
• H.264 and MJPEG codec, triple stream support
• IR LEDs provide up to 130 ft (40 m) of illumination in dimly lit or nighttime scenes (depending on scene reflectance)
• Smart IR technology provides even distribution of IR
• Weatherproof (IP66) camera housing
• –30°C to 60°C (–22°F to 140°F) working temperature
• Plug-and-play compatible with Honeywell 4/8/16-channel Performance Series Embedded NVRs
Easy to Install and Use
• Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates need for separate power supply and associated wiring; 12 VDC inputs where PoE power is unavailable
• Remote configuration through web client or from the NVR
• Compatible with HQA-BB1 junction box, HQA-PM pole mount, and HB34S2-CM corner mount
These flexible, fully featured cameras are ideal for a wide range of surveillance applications, providing excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth while offering reliable protection against dust, dirt, and water.
|Dimensions||11 × 10 × 10 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.