$306.00 inc GST
Part Number : HBD8PR1
Back to back order – This product is not kept in our inventory. It is ordered on a back to back basis upon receipt of order from our customers. After an order is confirmed with our supplier, it cannot be cancelled. For more information, please contact Comms Direct Sales on 1300 089 888.
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
Honeywell is taking quality and reliability to the next level with the new Performance Series 4K Ultra HD IP bullet cameras. The Honeywell TDN Ultra HD IR bullet cameras offer incomparable picture clarity, hassle-free flexible system integration, and secure data transmission—and they install easily too!
|POWER CONSUMPTION||6.7 W max. (IR LEDs on)|
|POWER SUPPLY||PoE (802.3af) Class 0/12 VDC|
|CONSTRUCTION COLOR||White (RAL CODE 9003)|
|DIMENSIONS||180.0 mm × 70.0 mm|
|PACKAGE WEIGHT||0.528 kg|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||0.406 kg|
|ANGLE OF VIEW||Horizontal: 88° Vertical: 48°|
|IMAGE SENSOR||1/2.5″ 8 MP Progressive CMOS|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (H ? V)||3840 × 2160|
|PRIVACY MASKING||Up to 4 areas|
|SCANNING SYSTEM||Progressive scan|
|WHITE BALANCE||Auto/Manual/Natural/Street Lamp/Outdoor/Regional Custom|
|WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE||Digital WDR (DWDR)|
Ultra HD 4K Image Quality
· Ultra HD 8 MP (4K) 15 fps image with a 1/2.5″ 8 megapixel progressive scan CMOS, or full HD 3 MP 25/30 fps image
· Digital WDR (DWDR) ensures glare-free images
· True Day/Night provides vivid color images by day and clear blackand-white images at night with ICR
· Excellent low-light performance with 3D noise reduction, saving storage and bandwidth together with H.265 codec
Flexible Surveillance Solution
· 4.0 mm, F1.6, fixed lens
· H.265, H.264 and MJPEG codec, triple stream support
· IR LEDs provide up to 30 m (100 ft.) of illumination in dimly lit or nighttime scenes (depending on scene reflectance)
· Smart IR technology provides even distribution of IR
· Waterproof (IP66) camera housing
· –30°C to 60°C (–22°F to 140°F) working temperature
· Security features include individual signed certificates and data encryption
· Cameras can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage
Onboard Video Storage
· Supports up to 128 GB microSDHC card for local video storage on events, continuous, or schedule, or with network interruption
Easy to Install and Use
· Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet 802.3af) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring; 12 VDC input where PoE power is unavailable
· ONVIF Profile S and G compliant
· Included accessories: mounting screws, wall anchors, and mounting template
These fully featured attractive cameras are perfect for outdoor installations that require excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth while offering maximum protection against dust, dirt, and water. Boasting a sleek modern design and offering 4K high definition images, the cameras are suited for a wide range of applications.
|Dimensions||18 × 10 × 10 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.