$31.50 inc GST
Part Number : FLCST-01-S
All stocked orders are shipped same day (if ordered before 3pm), or if not, next business day.
Real people (not bots) are available to assist with online queries.
14 days return policy. Not what you needed? We can help!
OS2 single-mode fibre (SMF) cables support up to 100 Gigabit high speed network applications over much longer distances than multi-mode cables.
Our OS2 9/125 fibre patch cables feature a flame retardant LSZH (Low Smoke, Zero Halogen) cable jacket to ensure minimal toxic and corrosive gas emissions in the event of a fire, making them compatible with most data centre requirements and critical area applications.
OS2 cables support 10Gb, 40Gb & 100Gb transfer speeds up to 40km and also support 1Gb up to 100 km. Each cable is 100% optically tested and supplied with its own individual insertion loss test report for maximum performance and reliability.
• LC male connector to ST male connector
• Yellow 9/125 OS2 fibre cable with LSZH jacket
• Supports 1Gb Ethernet up to 100 km
• Supports 10Gb, 40Gb & 100 Gb up to 40 km
• Bandwidth: >100GHz-km
• 100% optically tested and supplied with individual insertion loss test report
• Typical insertion loss <0.2dB
• Typical return loss >50dB
• Jacket outside diameter (OD) 1.8mm
• Lifetime warranty
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 1 cm|
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You have not viewed any product yet.