This Cisco compatible GLC-T Gigabit copper SFP transceiver module is factory loaded with Cisco specific configuration data required for 100% Cisco networking compliance. This ServerLink 3rd party compatible transceiver will initialise and perform identically to the original Cisco transceiver and can be mixed and deployed with other original Cisco or 3rd party transceivers for seamless network interoperability and performance.
Every Cisco compatible SFP transceiver is individually factory-tested to ensure 100% compatibility with your Cisco equipment and to guarantee hassle free installation and operation.
• Cisco compatible GLC-T Gigabit copper SFP transceiver module
• Single RJ45 Connector 10/100/1000Mbps (Auto-Negotiation & MDI/MDI-X)
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP port of a Cisco switch
• Compliant with Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) MSA specifications
• Compliant with IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-T
• Supports a maximum distance of 100mtr over Cat 5, Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP cabling
• Single 3.3V power supply and TTL logic interface
• Full metal enclosure for reduced Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
• Approvals: C-Tick, FCC, CE, RoHS, ISO9001, TUV, UL