This Cisco compatible GLC-SX-MM Gigabit fibre SFP transceiver module is factory loaded with Cisco specific configuration data required for 100% Cisco networking compliance. This ServerLink 3rd party compatible transceiver will initialise and perform identically to the original Cisco transceiver and can be mixed and deployed with other original Cisco or 3rd party transceivers for seamless network interoperability and performance.
Every Cisco compatible SFP transceiver is individually factory-tested to ensure 100% compatibility with your Cisco equipment and to guarantee hassle free installation and operation.
• Cisco compatible GLC-SX-MM Gigabit fibre SFP transceiver module
• Dual LC Fibre Connectors
• Fibre Type: Multi-Mode
• Fibre Wavelength: 850nm VCSEL Transmitter
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP port of a Cisco switch
• Compliant with Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) MSA specifications
• Compliant with IEEE802.3z 1000BASE-SX
• Supports a maximum distance of 275mtr over OM1 62.5/125 multi-mode fibre
• Supports a maximum distance of 550mtr over OM2 50/125 multi-mode fibre
• Supports a maximum distance of 1km over laser-optimized OM3/OM4 50/125 multi-mode fibre
• Single 3.3V power supply and TTL logic interface
• Full metal enclosure for reduced Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
• Approvals: C-Tick, FCC, CE, RoHS, ISO9001, TUV, UL