This Cisco compatible GLC-LX/LH-SM Gigabit fibre SFP transceiver module is factory loaded with Cisco specific configuration data required for 100% Cisco networking compliance. This ServerLink 3rd party compatible transceiver will initialise and perform identically to the original Cisco transceiver and can be mixed and deployed with other original Cisco or 3rd party transceivers for seamless network interoperability and performance.
Every Cisco compatible SFP transceiver is individually factory-tested to ensure 100% compatibility with your Cisco equipment and to guarantee hassle free installation and operation.
• Cisco compatible GLC-LH-SM Gigabit fibre SFP transceiver module
• Dual LC Fibre Connectors
• Fibre Type: Single-Mode and Multi-Mode
• Fibre Wavelength: 1310nm FP Laser Transmitter
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP port of a Cisco switch
• Compliant with Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) MSA specifications
• Compliant with IEEE802.3z 1000BASE-LX/LH
Supports a maximum distance of 10km over OS1 9/125 single-mode fibre
•Supports a maximum distance of 550mtr over OM1 62.5/125 multi-mode fibre(must use in conjunction with a mode conditioning patch cable)
•Supports a maximum distance of 550mtr over OM2 50/125 multi-mode fibre(no mode conditioning patch cable required)
•Supports a maximum distance of 550mtr over laser-optimized OM3/OM4 50/125 multi-mode fibre(no mode conditioning patch cable required)
• Single 3.3V power supply and TTL logic interface
• Full metal enclosure for reduced Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
• Approvals: C-Tick, FCC, CE, RoHS, ISO9001, TUV, UL
15 × 14 × 4 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.